CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE OR APPLICATION
This Policy may have been amended since the last time you used the Services.
Effective: September 21, 2018
This Policy applies to all users of the Services, but excludes websites, mobile sites, applications, and products and services with separate privacy policies which do not incorporate this Policy. This Policy does not apply to third party websites, mobile sites, applications, or products and services even if accessed via our Services.
Personal information means information that identifies you as an individual, or that we can combine with readily available information to identify you as an individual. This Policy does not cover any information which is not personally-identifiable or financial information (such as anonymized or aggregated demographic information), or any ideas, suggestions, or comments you may submit about the Service (including without limitation User Content), which information we may use for any purposes in our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will post a new Policy on the Services and update the effective date set forth above. Therefore, we encourage you to check the effective date of this Policy whenever you visit the Website to see if it has been updated since your last visit. To the extent permitted under applicable law, by using Services after such notice, you consent to our updates to this policy.
3. The Information We Collect
The principal purposes for which we collect and store your personal and financial information are to process Account registration, authorize payment, bill you, respond to your inquiries, communicate with you about our Services, Ivee Programs, and other products and services, maintain your Account with us, and in connection with your participation in any Ivee Programs (as defined in the Terms of Service). We may collect the following information through your use of the Services, and otherwise with your consent. We may also collect your information from licensees, affiliates, partners, service providers, and independent third-party sources. We may combine the information we collect with other information in our possession.
The types of your information that we may collect include:
Information about your device and how you interact with our Services such as: IP address, browser type, device location, unique device identifier, cookie data, associated identifying and usage information from your mobile phone, laptop, or other device, and other device information that you give us consent to access. In some cases, we collect this information through cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers.
Information about you and your Account such as: your name, address, phone number, date of birth, driver’s license information, photographic image, last four digits of your social security number, email address, login information, demographic data, gender, password, PIN, emergency contact information, and billing information, like your credit card number, CVV code and expiration date.
4. How We Use Your Information
We may use your information to:
Provide our products and services, develop new products and services, and provide you with information, reminders, confirmations, and other operational communications regarding our products and services and your participation in them.
Improve the quality, safety, and security of our products and services.
Provide customer support and service and communicate with you.
Administer your Account, including verifying your identity.
Process your payments for products and services.
Perform marketing, including interest-based marketing and advertising (with necessary consents and subject to opt-out, as applicable, depending upon the medium of communication).
Comply with legal, regulatory or contractual requirements.
Where required, we will anonymize your information in a way that it can’t reasonably be associated with you. We may use anonymized information or share it with third parties for any legitimate business purpose.
Communications with you in connection with these uses may be via mail, telephone, email, text message and other electronic messages, or via our websites and applications.
5. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may share the information we collect with our parents, subsidiaries and affiliates. We may share your personal information with our service providers and business partners, including our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners. This may include, for example:
Payment processors and facilitators.
Cloud storage providers.
Marketing partners and marketing platform providers.
Data analytics providers.
Research partners, including those performing surveys or research projects in partnership with Ivee or on Ivee’s behalf.
Vendors that assist Ivee to enhance the security of the Services.
With our insurance partners to offer, obtain, provide, or facilitate insurance or financing solutions in connection with our services, and to help determine and provide relevant coverage in the event of an incident.
Consultants, lawyers, accountants, and other professional service providers.
Ivee may disclose your personal information with third parties in circumstances such as when it is necessary to provide the Services, fulfill a transaction you have requested, offer you personalized services, or in other circumstances that are permitted by law and consistent with the purposes for which we collected the information. If you register an Account, some of the information you supply may be shared with regulatory bodies and/or service providers we utilize to obtain your driving record, insurance coverage, or other personal information.
Ivee may share your information if we believe it is required by applicable law, regulation, operating agreement, legal process or governmental request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate due to safety or similar concerns. Ivee may disclose your personal information: in response to legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena) or requests from law enforcement or regulatory authorities; in other circumstances in which Ivee believes the Services are being or have been used in violation of our policies, applicable law or otherwise in the commission of a crime; when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person; or when necessary to protect the rights or property of Ivee or third parties.
We may disclose your personal information in connection with a corporate transaction, proceeding, or reorganization involving the business activities for which the information is maintained. In the event that ownership of Ivee or its business was to change as a result of a merger, acquisition, asset sale or transfer to another company, your personal information may be shared or transferred.
Ivee may share your information other than as described in this Policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
6. How We Safeguard Your Information. We maintain reasonable and adequate technical, administrative, and physical security and confidentiality measures designed to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access or acquisition. We also require by contract (other than in an emergency situations) that third party services providers acting on our behalf or with whom we share your information also undertake to provide such security and confidentiality measures in accordance with industry standards.
7. Information Retention and Deletion. You may request deletion of your Account at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Following such request, Ivee deletes any information that we are not required to retain. In certain circumstances, Ivee may be unable to delete your Account or information, such as if there is an outstanding credit on your Account or an unresolved claim or dispute. Ivee may also retain certain information if necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention and enhancing users’ safety and security. For example, if Ivee shuts down your Account because of unsafe behavior or security incidents, Ivee may retain certain information about that Account to prevent you from opening a new Ivee Account in the future.
You may request that Ivee:
Provide a detailed explanation regarding the information Ivee has collected about you and how we use that information.
Receive a copy of the information Ivee has collected about you.
Request correction of any inaccurate information that Ivee has about you.
You can make these requests by contacting Ivee at email@example.com. You can also edit the name, phone number and email address associated with your Account at ivee.poolcar.com
Marketing Opt-Outs: You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Ivee at goivee.com/optout You may also opt out of receiving emails and other messages from Ivee by following the instructions in those messages. Please note that if you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional messages, such as receipts for your rides or information about your account.
10. Protection of children. While the Services may be viewed by children, we do not wish to receive data from children. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor and supervise all Internet usage by children. No information should be submitted to, or posted at, the Services by visitors under 21 years of age without the consent of a parent or guardian.
11. Your California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident you have the right to receive specific information about how Ivee discloses personal information to others for their marketing purposes, and what choices they have. Ivee’s policy is not to share your personal information with other parties for direct marketing use unless you agree that Ivee can do so or as provided for in this Policy. If you wish to opt-out from any sharing without cost, please see “Choices” above. Further, Ivee is required to alert you how our websites react to Do Not Track signals. Some browsers support a “Do Not Track” feature, which is intended to be a signal to websites that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites you visit. Sites operated by Ivee do not currently change the way they operate based upon detection of a Do Not Track or similar signal.
12. Contact information. If you have questions or complaints regarding our Policy or practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.