Rarely a Factory Reset will be required to solve system issues. You will need to coordinate a time when you have 30 minutes to work with Ivee on this reset. Here are the steps for that:
- Ivee will coordinate a time to send the command to your tablet to Factory Reset
- Your device will turn off and an erasing icon will appear on the screen.
- Once it turns back on, follow the startup instructions by agreeing to all prompts
- The device will prompt you to allow several setting changes for Hexnode, each one needs to be granted and toggled on in order to go through the next step.
- Once the tablet has finished setup, tap the screen 5 times and enter the password “goivee”
- Open the Chrome Browser and type into the URL bar: chrome://flags/
- Search and enable “Experimental Web Platform Features” and “Use the new permissions backend for web bluetooth”
(Please note there are a few closely worded items on this list, please double check they match exactly the settings above and are toggled to enable)
- After Chrome relaunches, open the Hexnode app and activate kiosk mode
- Open the Ivee Kiosk App in the upper left corner
- Enter your username & password that is included in your tablet box
- Select Pair BLE Device, and allow/enable the popup permissions
- Select the Ivee Bridge and hit pair
- Select “Go To Home Page”
- Select the massage feature, agree to the terms and press medium intensity – your responsive seatback should vibrate.